Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that when a future promotion is deleted against an item/location which is currently on clearance, the on going clearance is reset and the item's price is reset back to it's original unit price.
Steps to recreate:
1. Find an item/location combination, where the item is on an ongoing clearance
2. Note down the clearance (current) price and item's original unit price
3. In RPM, create and approve a promotion price change for the same item and location combination, with the effective date set to future (ex: current date 1/29/2015...date on promotion 1/1/2016)
4. Run required RPM batches and ensure that the input file is created in location specified by "bppInputDirectory" in SIM database table DBA_DIRECTORIES
5. Run SIM bulk promotion price change batch
6. Query RK_PRICE_CHANGE database table in SIM and note the new promotion price change record created with a status of '1'
7. In RPM, put the promotion price change back to Worksheet status and then delete the promotion
8. Run required RPM batches and ensure that the input file is created in location specified by "bppInputDirectory" in SIM database table DBA_DIRECTORIES
9. Run SIM bulk promotion price change batch
10. Query RK_PRICE_CHANGE database table in SIM and note the new promotion price change record is updated with a status of '9'
11. Log into SIM and into the store used
12. Check the item price in Item Lookup and find that the item's on going clearance price is reset with it's original unit price
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms