Last updated on APRIL 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for Product Spec with Additional Search criteria containing Custom Sections (Quick) Extended Attributes target value, the search result is not what's expected
Search on Extended Attribute target value within a Custom Section should return the correct results.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. On Product Spec search page, enter search criteria: spec name contains %.
2. Click Additional Search Criteria.
3. Enter for Extended Attribute on the popup window, click done.
4. Click green check mark to edit the Extended Attribute and set target value to 16.50.
5. Result does not include the product spec with Extended Attribute within Custom Section that has target value of 16.50.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms