Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Allocation 14.0.x does not allow further changes to an allocation when date validation produces an error. When creating a standard allocation for a purchase order (PO) with a "Not Before Date" greater than the allocation release date, an error is shown and the status of the allocation is changed to Calculation Waiting. With this status, the user cannot change the date to fix the allocation. He/she also cannot delete the allocation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS); note the 'Not Before Date'.
- Log in to Allocation.
- Create a Standard Allocation for which the Release Date is greater than the Not Before Date in the PO.
- Set the Rule.
- Calculate and conclude the error: "The PO Not Before Date, XXX, is after the Release Date, YYY". The status for the allocation shows as "Calculation Waiting". Press OK.
- Conclude that Release Date is not editable. Press Done.
- Search the created allocation using "Manage Allocation".
- Try to open the allocation; conclude the error: "Error loading item sources".
- Try to delete the allocation; conclude the error: "Allocation is in Calculating, Approving, Reserving, or Approved Status and cannot be deleted at this time."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms