Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) logs the user out of Group Entry screen when pressing OK.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select Document Entry -> Click on Group Entry link.
- Click on New in Group Entry List screen.
- Navigate to group entry screen.
- Enter the required details and click on Add.
- Calculate the variance.
- Click on Ok.
- User is logged out of the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms