Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Omics Data Bank - Version 3.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Translational Research Center (TRC) 3.0.2 version,
Queries or jobs are running slow in Cohort Explorer UI.
Expected that the Cohort Explorer UI should provide a faster response.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. From TRC Cohort Explorer, go to "Single Subject Viewer"/"Circular Genomic Viewer" sub tab; 2.
Select a Subject ID and a DNA Reference Version. click on "Submit" button.
It takes more than 15 mins to return result back as well displaying the circular visualization.
2. Go to "Cohort Query" tab and perform the following selections.
- Clinical Data > Specimen, Specimen Number: select all available specimens (over 45 specimens)
- Study: select a study
- Genomic Data > Sequence Variants:
having Zygosity: select Zygosity
at Genomic Position: select Genomic Position
DNA Reference Version: 1
Variant Status: select status
3. Run Query.
The result take too long.
4. Go to "Cohort Query" and search for "Demographics" and search for:
Age (years) > 50
5. Run Query.
This only results 7 results.
Then click "Cohort Report" to view the report for these 7 results.
It will take several minutes. Report will be more slower if adding Sequence Variants and Gene Expression to the search for only one gene.
This will take around 5 mins.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms