Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating multiple find number with same value at the same time during BOM redline, only one row is saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Creat an ECO for a Part, this Part must have children items.
2. Go to Affected Items UI and select this Part BOM tab
3. Modify multiple ‘ finder number’ with same value and click save
4. It will show warning tip, check ignore warning and click finish
5. After refresh this Part, only one row is saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms