RPM Throws "No Data Found" Error for Promotions in RPM_PROMO_HIST
Last updated on MAY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When User selects a Promotion which are present only in RPM_PROMO_HIST and not in RPM_PROMO in "Create From Existing" Option in Create Optiion, User is thrown " No Data Found" error.
Steps to Recreate :
Data Set up :
Ensure Promotion Archive batch is run to ensure completed Promotion records are moved to RPM_PROMO_HIST table and the corresponding records are not in RPM_PROMO Table.
1. Navigate to Create Promotion Screen in RPM
2. Enter Promotion Description, Start date and End date (mandatory columns)
3. Click Create from Existing
4. Select the Promotion "XXX" from LOV which resides in RPM_PROMO_HIST and not in RPM_PROMO
5. Observe that RPM throws "No Data Found" Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms