SITMAIN Batch Executed in Multithread Mode Aborts With Locking Issue in ITEM_COST_HEAD
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the SITMAIN batch in multithread mode, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up a link between an item list containing a single item and a location list containing multiple locations in the RMS front end.
2. Ensure the SITMAIN batch is configured to run 10 threads.
3. Run all 10 threads together from UC4 or other scheduler.
4. Observe that the jobs all fail with an error referencing a lock by another user.
5. Reset each thread one at a time.
6. Run the threads individually.
7. See all the jobs complete successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms