'Meas_fillclr_precedence' Domain Property Is Not Working as Expected; Cell Colors Are Not Displayed as Intended
(Doc ID 1988562.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Retail Application Server (RPAS) 13.3.2.x Classic Client, the Read-Only measures (in this case, elapsed cells) do not take into account the setting of the domain property 'meas_fillclr_precedence = TRUE'. When setting 'meas_fillclr_precedence = TRUE', the order of filling the color of the cell should be as follows: [Measure, then Read-Only, then Hierarchical, and finally Read/Write]. This does not happen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set domain property 'meas_fillclr_precedence' = TRUE.
- Log into Classic Client and create any workbook that contains elapsed time periods in it.
- From the Format properties of the application, make the READ-ONLY color (elapsed cells) green. Now all READ-ONLY cells are filled with green.
- For any measure that is fully Read-Only in the same workbook, change that measure fill color to Blue.
- By setting meas_fillclr_precedence = TRUE, the order of color should be [Measure, then Read-Only, then Hierarchical, and finally Read/Write]. This is not happening, and the fill color is still green.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!