Issues While Masking Fields In CM Pinlog
(Doc ID 1988712.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 126.96.36.199.0 version,
There are two issues identified while trying to mask some fields in CM pinlog
First issue is that, custom fields are printed with field numbers (field ID) in the cm pinlog rather than field names
Second issue is that, some fields that are meant to be masked are not being masked
- Add a few custom fields using Developer Center
For example, let us create the following fields :
MY_PAYINFO_INV ARRAY, field id 10000
MY_CUSTOM_FIELD ARRAY, field id 10001
MY_CUSTOM_FIELD_1 STR, field id 10002
MY_CUSTOM_FIELD_2 STR, field id 10003
--> In Storable Class Editor --> select /account --> under NAMEINFO --> add MY_PAYINFO_INV --> provide tablename as MY_PAYINFO_INV_T and also update the Storage field with appropriate value
--> under MY_PAYINFO_INV, add PIN_FLD_BANK_ACCOUNT_NO and provide column name as BANK_ACCOUNT_NO
--> under NAMEINFO --> add MY_CUSTOM_FIELD --> provide tablename as MY_CUSTOM_FIELD_T and also update the Storage field with appropriate value
--> under MY_CUSTOM_FIELD, add MY_CUSTOM_FIELD_1 and MY_CUSTOM_FIELD_2; provide column names as MY_CUSTOM_FIELD_1 and MY_CUSTOM_FIELD_2 respectively
--> commit the class info to database
--> click on Generate Custom Fields source --> say, custom_flds.h
--> move this file to brm server's /include folder
--> update pin_flds.h by adding the line: #include "custom_flds.h"
--> from /bin folder run the below command :
./parse_custom_ops_fields.pl -L pcmc -I ../include/custom_flds.h -O /pin/opt/portal/7.5/lib/pin_brm.cust_flds
--> add the below line in cm pin conf and test pin conf
- - ops_fields_extension_file /pin/opt/portal/7.5/lib/pin_brm.cust_flds
- now configure a couple of fields to mask them in cm pinlog : PIN_FLD_BANK_ACCOUNT_NO and PIN_FLD_DESCR. Follow the procedure mentioned in <note 1988596.1>
- create account from testnap with following flist:
- The second issue is that ; during further testing of various combination of OOB fields and custom fields, on a random basis, some of the fields configured to be masked were not getting masked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document