Syncronize Instruments Fails with: ORA-00001: Unique Constraint (PK_DIM_CUSTOMER_B) Violated
(Doc ID 1989122.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 6.1.1
When attempting to run synchronize instrument, the batch fails when there are duplicate Customer ID from different instrument and FSI_MESSAGE_LOG shows warning below.
Error occured while inserting into dimension base table:DIM_CUSTOMER_B ORA-00001: unique constraint (PK_DIM_CUSTOMER_B) violated.
1. Run Synchronize Instrument in a batch with other processes.
2. The Synchronize instrument task failed due to error above.
- Run the Synchronize Instrument in a procedure for two instruments tables where customer_ids are common,
but unique in each table for the same as of date (example: fsi_d_credit_cards with customer_id in (1,2,3) and
fsi_d_borrowings where customer_id in (1,2,3)). It works fine populating the needed values in dim_customer_b/tl tables
- Run the procedure for a table where the same customer_id is found several times for an as of date (example: fsi_d_loan_contracts where customer_id=3 is found for multiple records)
3. The rest of the tasks within the batch that has synchronize instrument as precedence will not start.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document