Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-March-2017
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, the PromotionPublishBatch is publishing warehouse information upon deletion of a promotion at Zone level when the Zone contains a Warehouse.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure 'open_zone_use' and 'recognize_WH_AS_locations' are set as 1 in RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.
- Ensure Zone contains at least one Store and a Warehouse.
- Create a promotion at item zone level for the future and approve it. Check RFR and notice that only the store is updated for promotion.
- Run PromotionPriceChange batch and notice that Promo Cre goes for Store as expected.
- Move the promotion to 'worksheet' status.
- Run PromotionPriceChangePublish batch and notice that a Del message goes for both Store and Warehouse. The Del message for Warehouse should not be sent.
- Optionally run PromotionPriceChangePublishExport batch and notice the pub file contains Warehouse as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms