Unable to Change WH ITEM_LOC Status to 'Inactive' for Deactivated XDock Replenishment Items
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we are unable to change the WH ITEM_LOC status to 'Inactive' for deactivated XDOCK replenishment items.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an item on replenishment with Stock Category XDOCK.
- Ensure the item is approved and active today for replenishment.
- Allow the VDATE to change.
- Edit the replenishment setup for that item via UPDATE. Enter a deactivate date of today and click OK.
- Run the rplatupd and rilmaint batches.
- Allow VDATE to roll forward.
- Run rplatupd and rilmaint batches.
- Note that replenishment remains active and is not deleted as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms