Understanding Single Sign-On for AutoVue/VueLink Integrated Environments
(Doc ID 1990144.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle AutoVue Electro-Mechanical Professional - Version 20.2.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue EDA Professional - Version 20.2.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced - Version 20.2.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue 2D Professional - Version 20.2.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue VueLink Integration
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to:
- Provide an overview of What is Single Sign-On (SSO) in the context of AutoVue/VueLink.
- Explain What configuration is required on the AutoVue component and the non-AutoVue components (e.g. the app server, the SSO application itself, etc).
- Explain what are SSO cookies.
- Explain the difference between SSO and Load Balancing.
- Go over the SSO Troubleshooting process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|