Users Are Allowed to Select PO Number for Non-Eligible Appointments on Non-Conformance Detail Screen
(Doc ID 1990403.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 to 14.0 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) allows users to select po_nbr and non_conformance_code for the non eligible appointments if appointment type is Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) or Purchase Order (PO). RWMS does not allow users to select po_nbr for Non-Specified Casepack (NSC) type appointments. And if users continue assigning non conformance codes, RWMS produces warning messages and at the end shows non conformance code as assigned. However, once the user reloads the form, RWMS gives an error message and informs the user that no non conformance code is attached to the appointment.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create PO Type or ASN type appointment (there is no issue with NSC type appointment).
2. Add PO and exit appointment detail screen.
3. Enter non conformance detail screen.
4. Click create record button.
5. Enter appointment number created in step 1. System will give critical alert; click OK.
6. Click PO_NBR LOV button. Pop up screen appears and allows user to select appointed PO.
7. Select non conformance code and click Save. RWMS gives critical alert twice; click OK both times.
8. RWMS gives DMS error alert; click OK again.
9. Click exit/cancel on new popup screen.
10. Clear non conformance details screen and enter appointment number again. System shows non conformance code attached to appointment.
11. Exit non conformance screen to clear to form and enter again.
12. Enter same appointment number. This time the system produces an error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document