Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance on 26-Aug-2016
A DMS error is raised when trying to print any report in Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) Release 126.96.36.199.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RWMS.
- Navigate to Setup - Administration.
- Do a search for a parameter or just search All.
- Click on Print on left menu.
- Pop up will appear: "Report did not print. See your administrator."
- Navigate to DBA Administration > Display Error Log.
- Enter user ID and click Search.
- DMS Error will display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms