Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 19-Sep-2016.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.8, we find that asynchronous warehouse list ranging fails.
When ranging warehouses to an item using a warehouse location list, the process fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Location List with only warehouses. (Test case only used one warehouse.)
- Create a new item and click item location in Item Maintenance screen.
- In Item Locations select Group Type as "Location List Warehouse".
- In Group Value enter the newly created Location List number. Click Apply.
- A new popup appears for confirmation for asynchronous mode. Click Yes.
- Exit out of Item.
- Go to Control - System - Asynchronusjobstatus screen.
- Search for Asynchronous job entering username and see the "Completed with Error" status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms