Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.0 and 13.1, the split operation for a container is causing a data issue with RMS. The Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) message that is being sent to RMS is failing with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 purchase orders (POs) in RMS , P1 and P2.
- Create 2 PREDIST allocations against them using Retail Allocation.
- Create ASN (ASN1) in RWMS with container_qty as 2 for container (C1 & C2 ) for P1 & P2.
- Create an appointment against ASN1 and schedule it.
- Perform receiving of the appointment in container C1 & C2.
- Close the appointment.
- Notice that in table RWMS.CONTAINER C1 has populated po_nbr as P1. C2 shows po_nbr as P2.
- In RWMS.CONTAINER_ITEM, C1 has item# I1 against PO# P1. C2 has item# I2 against PO# P2.
- Now split all of the quantity of C2 in C1. Notice that that after split, C1 shows PO# as P1 with CONTAINER_ITEM# I1 & I2 records.
- Now go to container checking screen and enter container_id# C1.
- Pass RUA against item# I2.
- Notice that the RUA is passed against item# I2 and PO# P1, which is incorrect.
- Check RIB message in RMS. Receiving message will be stuck with error '[E] Invalid allocation/order/item/warehouse combination.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms