Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When User perform a redeem using any option (Gift Card, Gift Certificate or Store Credit) in training mode then transaction does not get persisted in the database.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Login to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
2. Enter training mode.
3. Go to Redeem on sale options screen.
4. Choose any redeem option to proceed. Here we will use Gift Certificate.
5. Enter amount & next.
6. Enter issuing authority store number & next.
7. Enter Gift Certificate number & next.
8. Click No to discount applied.
9. Choose any tender option. Here we will use Cash.
10. Transaction completed. Check database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms