Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Compositions.Declaration Lifecycle Phase is added to the search results format, the values for this attribute are not displayed in the search results.
When Compositions.Declaration Lifecycle Phase is added to the search results format, the values for this attribute to be displayed in the search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user, and enable Compositions.Declaration Lifecycle Phase on Parts
2. Login to Web Client, and open part with Compliance and can see the attribute and values on the Compliance tab of a Part.
3. Configure Advanced Search with following criteria:
Items Part Object Search
Number Is Not Null
Declared Compliance In (Select all the available values)
4. Click Format, goto Format tab and add below attribute:
Compositions.Declaration Lifecycle Phase
5. Run Search. See the value for Compositions.Declaration Lifecycle Phase does not show up in the search result table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms