Find Deactivated Page Three Attributes Of Items Still Appear In Saved Search Results
(Doc ID 1991147.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Agile 126.96.36.199 (also 9.3.3)
Search result shows disabled attribute values
It's the same behave for all object type.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login Java client as administrator
2. Enable one numeric and one multilist attibute under Part.Page Three
MulitiList attribute has simple list defined with 2 values: MED and HIGH
3. Setup a Modify privilege for part.page Three above 2 attributes.
4. Login web client to create 2 parts. i.e. part1, part2
5. Fill in the page three new numeric as 126 for both parts.
6. Fill in the page three multilist for part 1 as MED and part2 as HIGH
7. Create an advanced search with below criteria:
Number || Start with || Part || AND
P3 numeric01 || Greater Than || 55 || AND
P3 multilist01 || In || MED;HIGH
8. Run the search and review the result; part1 and part2 are listed.
9. Modify search results - Format button and add page three multilist and numeric to display in the search result.
10.Save the search under personal
11. Login Java client as admin to disable the multilist and numberic attributes.
12. Login web client to run the saved search
13. Review the search result and still can see those 2 disabled attributes.
14. Expand / Display Search Criteria
15. Find Advanced Search with criteria showing
Number || Start with || Part|| AND
-Select a Field-- || || || AND (deactivated attribute name and value not visible)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document