Summarized Actuals Differ From Original Project Data
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summarised Actuals Differ From Original Project Data
Summarized Actuals Do Not Match Original Project Data After project Is Closed And Reopened
Actual hours are applied to project with P6 Progress Reporter. Project is successfully summarized either by service or manually on project.
Switch to tracking view and display actual units for current project's resources in 'Resource allocation spreadsheet' shows the aggregated values for this project, but the data is different when the project is Closed compared to when it is Open.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add actual hours via Progress Reporter.
2. Actuals applied to project.
3. P6 Client Summarize project.
4. Keep project closed, switch to tracking view and display actual units for current project resources in 'Resource allocation spreadsheet'
5. Open the project and note the values are now different.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms