Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Rerating/Rebilling
Here is the test scenario:
1. On Dec 16th 2014, create a subscriber with the “Talk Text & Data” plan
2. On Jan 16th 2015, bill the subscriber
3. On Feb 15th 2015, perform some real-time data usage consuming free resources granted by the “Talk Text & Data” plan
4. On Feb 15th 2015, perform some real-time data usage depleting the free resources granted by the “Talk Text & Data” plan and going to overage
5. On Feb 15th 2015, do a plan transition from the “Talk Text & Data” plan to the “Talk Text – Starter Data” plan
6. On Feb 15th 2015, run rerating
After rerating on Feb 15th 2015, there were some unallocated rerating adjustments correspond to rerated monthly cycle forward events on Jan 16th 2014.
It was incorrectly associated to /item/adjustment item instead of /item/cylce_forward item as it would normally be, and this caused rerated monthly cycle forward events not been correctly displayed on the invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms