Comprehensive Rerating Did Not Allocate Rerated Monthly Cycle Forward Events to Correct Bill Items
(Doc ID 1991217.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Here is a test scenario:
1. On Dec 16th 2014, create a subscriber with the “Talk Text & Data” plan
2. On Jan 16th 2015, bill the subscriber
3. On Feb 15th 2015, perform some real-time data usage consuming free resources granted by the “Talk Text & Data” plan
4. On Feb 15th 2015, perform some real-time data usage depleting the free resources granted by the “Talk Text & Data” plan and going to overage
5. On Feb 15th 2015, do a plan transition from the “Talk Text & Data” plan to the “Talk Text – Starter Data” plan
6. On Feb 15th 2015, run rerating
After rerating on Feb 15th 2015, there were some unallocated rerating adjustments correspond to rerated monthly cycle forward events on Jan 16th 2014.
It was incorrectly associated to /item/adjustment item instead of /item/cylce_forward item as it would normally be, and this caused rerated monthly cycle forward events not been correctly displayed on the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document