Error While Executing SIL_RetailLoadControlSeedData.ksh for Data Seeding as Part of Retail Analytics(RA) 14.0 Installation
(Doc ID 1991266.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 14.0 and later
Oracle Retail Analytics - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While executing the SIL_RetailLoadControlSeedData.ksh to load seed data into the Retail Analytics (RA) 14.0 data warehouse tables, the process fails with the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- As part of configuring RA seed data setup, one needs to seed control load for Source Independent Load (SIL).
- Go to $MMHOME/src directory.
- Execute the ./SIL_RetailLoadControlSeedData.ksh from UNIX prompt.
- Notice that it fails with error "ORA-01918: user 'radm01' does not exist".
- Check that the database user exists and is able to log in via sqlplus.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document