Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Documaker - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Orphan records are created in the LBYD table when resources are promoted in the following scenarios:
- A revision of a resource was created and promoted, the revision was then deleted and recreated and promoted again.
- Create a form and check it in in Library 1.
- Make a change to the form and check it in again as revision 2.
- Promote the form to Library 2 using LBYPROC.
- In Library 1 delete revision 2 of the form.
- Make a change to the form in Library 1 and save it as revision 2.
- Promote the form from Library 1 to Library 2 again.
- Run the following query on Library 2 to identify the orphan records:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms