Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that PurgeSalesPosting.sh batch does not purge post voided transactions from SIM database table POS_TRANSACTION and "pos_transaction_log".
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ring a post voided transaction in Retail Point-Of-Service (ORPOS) application.
2. Process the input sales file in SIM.
3. Set "Days to Hold Sales Posting" configuration parameter to 0.
4. Run PurgeSalesPosting.sh batch in SIM
5. Note that the purge process does not delete records from POS_TRANSACTION database table in SIM with PROCESSING_STATUS of '4'.
6. Use the transaction number of post voided transaction to send a sale transaction.
7. Observe failure of processing of file with sale transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms