Flyout Preview On Forms Not Adapting Correctly
(Doc ID 1991695.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 6.1.0 to 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e188.8.131.52 with the Java Client
Find that if on a form a blob field is displayed and by clicking that blob (field) with the left mouse key, a flyout of the blob is opened in the original size of the blob picture.
If the flyout is closed and reopened for a different record (by clicking on the blob field again), the size of the flyout has the size of the first opened blob picture but the new blob might not fit into it. That way it is impossible to view the entire picture if necessary.
The size of the flyout should be adapted to the size of the original blob picture each time a blob is opened in it.
What is working:
If the flyout is opened the first time on a mask and is not closed but the records in the mask are then scrolled, the flyout adapts to the size of each blob picture as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create several item records and attach each of them a blob picture by using the button 'Import Picture' on the preview tab (mask EDB-ART-CFR). Use pictures of different size.
2. Open mask EDB-ART-CFR again and fetch all these records into the mask
3. Open tab 'Preview'
4. On the record with the smallest blob picture click on the blob => The blob opens in a flyout in its original size
5. Close the flyout again
6. Scroll to another record and open the flyout of the blob picture of that record
=> The flyout is opened in the size it was opened the first time. The size of the flyout does not change any more as long as the mask from which it is opened is the same still.
=> If the mask is reopened the flyout for the first blob picture is correct.
7. Reopen mask EDB-ART-CFR and load the records again
8. Open the flyout on the first record and then do not close the flyout
9. Scroll down the records in the mask (with opened flyout)
=> The size of the flyout automatically adapts to the size of the original blob picture.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document