Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that SIM updates RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH.OPEN_STOCK_COUNTS with values greater than one, for a Unit stock count for multiple locations.
Steps to recreate:
1. Query SIM database table RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH and ensure that the value for column OPEN_STOCK_COUNTS is zero
2. Create a Unit product group with some variance.
3. Select "Location" as hierarchy breakdown for the unguided stock count
4. Add "All Departments" to the product group
5. Query RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH table and note that the value of OPEN_STOCK_COUNTS is zero
6. Create a product group schedule for the same day and extract the stock count
7. Query RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH table and note that the value of OPEN_STOCK_COUNTS is updated wrongly - Each item should have a value of 1 for this column. However the value is updated as multiples.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms