Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.8 to 13.4.9 [Release 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Point of Service (POS) allows users to open duplicate tills on the same business date in different registers. If one till is offline, however, restarting either of the registers results in a blank screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open Register 130 and open Till 130 in the same Register.
- Open Register 131 in offline mode.
- Open Till 130 while the register is offline.
- Now bring the register back online. (Transactions must be processed from Register 131 Transaction Queue.)
- Restart Register 130 and select POS.
- Note that the original Register displays a blank error message with "Enter" button. After selecting "Enter", the application crashes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms