Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management, we find that the PurgeAdHocStockCount.sh batch deletes all Adhoc stock count records that meet the purge criteria, except for those stock counts in status '11' and '20'. Per the SIM data model document, we find that no status '11' is defined.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run the following query and find some Adhoc stock counts in the database:
2. Find that none of the records returned by the above query has a status of 11.
3. Also find that the above query returns Adhoc stock counts with a status of 14.
4. Run the PurgeAdHocStockCount.sh batch.
5. Find that all Adhoc stock count records, except for those with a status of 20, are deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms