Different Container Type on Multiple Zones Functionality Is Not Working
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), distribution creates picks to a container type from a zone that is not configured for that container type.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set 2 container type (TRAYS and PLTSTD) dimensions and weights on the Container Type Editor.
2. Assign these container types to 2 different zones (A --> TRAYS and B --> PLTSTD).
3. Make sure you do not have container types assigned to destinations.
4. Create one distro having pick items from 2 Zones (A and B).
5. Wave the distro.
6. Execute RUN distribution.
7. Note that containers created for Zone A have container type as PLTSTD instead of TRAYS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms