Advanced Searching by UDA-Value Is Not Working Properly
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation, when using advanced searching by UDA / Value, the result does not consider the User Defined Attribute (UDA) ID for the respective values when selecting items. For two items that have UDA id = 1 associate for only value = 1, but when searching items with UDA id = 1 and value = 3, the result has shown those items.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to the Advanced Search screen.
2. Enter dept 1102 and click Search. Items 100613058 and 100614000 display.
3. Note the Item UDA setup in database table UDA_ITEM_LOV:
100613058 1 1
100614000 1 1
4. Go back to Search screen and add the following criteria:
UDA Value 1
5. Click Search. Note that the same items are returned. This is expected, as both items in the table above meet these criteria.
6. Go back to Search.
7. Change the UDA Value to 3 (Note: UDA is still 1). This combination of UDA and UDA_Value should return no records, as in the database the only records with UDA_Value 3 only have UDA = 2.
8. Click Search.
9. Note that the same 2 items show (this is incorrect).
10. Change the UDA Value to 4. Note that neither of the items is associated with UDA Value 4.
11. Click Search
12. 'No Data to Display' is returned (this is correct).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms