RPOS Sales and POST VOID Transactions Are Exported to SIM Using the Same Transaction ID, Causing an Inventory Imbalance in SIM
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 14.0.1 version:
Retail Point of Sale (RPOS) Sales and POST VOID transactions are being exported from ReSA to Store Inventory Management (SIM) using the same Transaction ID. As a result of this, SIM is not able to manage inventory correctly when the incorrect transaction number is sent to SIM.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ring a sale transaction in RPOS.
- Post void the transaction in RPOS.
- Process SIMTLOG in SIM postransactionimport batch.
- Process RTLOG in ReSA through saimptlogi batch.
- Run batches saimptlogfin, sarules, satotals, saexprms, saexpsim in ReSA.
- Run RMS sales upload batches salesupload.ksh and salesprocess.ksh.
- Run retailauditimport.sh batch to load SIMT file into SIM from ReSA.
- Observe an inventory imbalance between ITEM_LOC_SOH.STOCK_ON_HAND in RMS and STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_TOTAL in SIM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms