Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System allows performing of a cycle count to a container that is in Return To Vendor (RTV) status.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a container and putaway to a storage location.
- Apply trouble code on the container. Container status is 'T'.
- Link the container on the 'Return to Vendor' screen and confirm the return.
- The system creates an RTV adjustment and deducts the quantity of the container from stock.
- Note that container status is now 'R'.
- Cycle count the reserve location and count the container.
- Note that there is an incorrect inventory adjustment to upload created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms