Approval Method Override Error in RDF Forecast Maintenance Workbook
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) 14.0.1 using the Fusion Client, when updating the measure "Approval Method Override" (fmaappmth01xb), the correct values are not getting generated. By default, the Approval Method Override measure has a null value for its cells. However, when changes are made to the measure values and then set back to null values, the measure is updated with "No Override" instead of returning to null.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Build a Forecast Maintenance workbook.
- Note that by default, the Approval Method Override measure contains null values for its cells.
- Make changes to the measure for all cells and export the measure data to see that all the values have changed. Calculate and commit.
- Build the workbook again.
- Now set a few of the values for the measure to Null (i.e., clear the cells). Calculate and commit.
- Export the measure data again to see that the cells that should be set to null now have "No Override" instead of going back to null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms