Unable to Match an Item With Zero Quantity Using Split Receipt Option
(Doc ID 1992586.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to match an item with zero quantity using the split receipt option. If an item has zero quantity in the invoice and the split receipt option with excess quantity same as received quantity is used, then the item is not getting matched.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with multiple items and receive it fully.
2. Create an invoice with zero quantity for a few items.
3. Navigate to Summary Matching and then Detail Matching screen.
4. Pull the item with zero invoice quantity down.
5. Select the receipt and split the receipt with excess quantity same as receipt quantity.
6. Return to Detail Matching screen and notice that it shows the item only in invoice section but not in receipt section (because excess quantity is same as receipt quantity).
7. Also notice that 'Detail Match' button is disabled and matching of this item is not allowed, as receipt section was not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document