Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to make updates to an approved transfer when created using xTsf interface or when attempting to do a detail delete of one item RMS is updated.
But, data is never published via RMS to downstream systems such as SIM, for example.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Transfer via xTsf Interface and ensure it is created as a 'MR' type, and is in approved status.
2. Validate Transfer exists within RMS and was published to downstream systems.
3. Send detail update message via xTsf Interface to RMS to update an item. (example: quantity)
- Find that although Transfer within RMS was updated, no message was ever published from RMS to downstream systems.
4. Send delete detail message via xTsf Interface to RMS to delete an item from the Transfer.
- Find that, although within RMS the item was removed from the transfer, there was nothing published from RMS to downstreams.
In both cases SIM (for this example) and RMS are not in sync with each other.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms