Custom View Column Ordering Screen Requires Double Click Action to Move Columns Between 'Hidden' and 'Visible'
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue has been resolved, and the fix will be included as part of the Oracle Retail Invoice Matching 13.2.9 patch (once available).
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, the Column Ordering popup that is used for modifying the Custom View requires users to click the column name two times in order to move columns between 'Hidden' and 'Visible'.
In addition to this behavior, sometimes the screen hangs for a while before users can click on anything.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to REeM -> Document Maintenance -> Document Search.
- Enter search criteria and click the Search button. The Column Ordering popup window is displayed.
- Choose Custom View and click on the Custom View button in upper left corner.
- Click on a 'Visible' column name (“Details Exist,” for example) and click the left arrow to move it to 'Hidden' columns.
- Expected: The selected column should be moved to the hidden columns section in the first attempt.
- Actual: Nothing happens. Click on the same Visible column name again and click the left arrow to move it to Hidden columns. Now the column is moved to the Hidden columns section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms