Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Oracle Point-of-Service (ORPOS) India-localized version, when POS is offline and the user tries to search a customer by employee, the system provides an option to add a customer.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to POS in offline mode.
2. Customer -> Find -> Emp ID
3. Enter an Employee ID -> Press Enter. "Database Communication Notice" message is displayed.
4. Message "Press Yes if you want to add the customer." is shown.
4. Press YES.
5. Add Customer.
6. Enter customer information -> Press Done.
7. The following message is displayed: "A connection error occurred during database access."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms