Base Profile Partner Expense Defaults to Item Independent of Country of Sourcing
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Trade Management (RTM), the base profile partner expense defaults to item independent of country of sourcing.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two expense profiles on partner with two different countries of sourcing (e.g., Bangladesh and Thailand). In this example, make Thailand as the base profile on partner.
2. Create two expense profiles on a supplier site with same countries. In this case as well make Thailand as the base profile.
3. Attach the partner used in step 1 to supplier site used in step 2.
4. Create an item and attach supplier site to it from step 2.
5. Add Bangladesh as Country of Sourcing. When RTM asks on the item-supp-country form to default the expenses, select YES.
6. Check the expenses on [itemexpb] form. These have been defaulted from the expense profile of partner, which was selected as base profile and has country of sourcing as Thailand.
As the country of sourcing is Bangladesh, we do not expect it to default the partner expenses set for Thailand (even if this is set as base profile).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms