Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Till pickups done when the Point of Service (POS) server is down are not reflected in the expected total in the Bank Deposit report in Back Office(BO).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to POS and open a new Till
2. Perform cash transactions for $150
3. Perform a cash pickup for $25
4. Log in to Back Office and navigate to bank deposit
5. Expected total in bank deposit indicates $25 for Cash
6. Shut down Store Server
7. Shut down POS Client
8. Start up POS Client so that client comes up in offline mode.
9. Perform a cash pickup for $35 in offline mode
10. Start StoreServerConduit.bat
11. Transaction writes to BO database.
12. Log in to Back Office and navigate to bank deposit
1. Expected total in bank deposit still indicates $25 for Cash.
2. Any subsequent pickups do not reflect in the bank deposit expected total (even if the pickups are done with the POS server being online). The pickups start reflecting only if the client is rebooted again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms