Error: "ORA-01400: Cannot Insert NULL Into ("RMS13"."DEAL_TRAN_DATA_TEMP"."REPORTING_DATE")" While Executing DEALACT_SALES PRE
(Doc ID 1993508.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing 'dealact_sales pre' (prepost for dealact), for processing late Ttransactions linked to a billback rebate deal, if the previous month is not closed, the batch fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Bill Back Rebate deal based on PO Receipt on 29-DEC-2014 with start date 3-JAN-2015 and CLOSE_DATE as 10-JAN-2015.
2. Extract the deal.
3. Create a Purchase Order (PO) on 4-JAN-2015 (Do not close the previous month).
4. Run the deal batches.
5. Move the VDATE to 11-JAN-2015.
6. Consume the ReceiptCre dated 9-JAN-2015 (late transaction).
7. Run the deal batches upto fcexec followed by salstage.
8. Execute prepost dealct_sales pre.
9. Notice, the batch fails with the ORA-01400 error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document