Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 13.2.x, when pressing the 'Remove' button on the Review Items page, the user is redirected to the Allocation main page and the chosen item is not deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a warehouse-sourced allocation.
- Calculate the allocation.
- Go to Review Items page. Using Flexible Column Definition functionality, remove from displayed columns “HoldBack Qty”.
- Go back to Allocation main screen.
- Enter previously created allocation once again and go to Item Review screen.
- Try to remove any of the items using the “Remove” button.
- Note that the control comes to the home page without deleting the chosen item, and there is an error in the log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms