Deposit Number Does Not Appear on the Bank Deposit Report When the Bank Name Is Not Provided
(Doc ID 1993829.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) 14.0.x, the Deposit Number does not appear on the Bank Deposit Report when the Bank Name is not provided.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORBO.
- Navigate to Bank Deposit (Store Ops -> Bank Deposit).
- Enter bank deposit details (including bank deposit number along with tender types and amount). Press Save.
- Ensure that Bank Deposit Report does not have required Bank Deposit Number.
- Navigate to Reports -> Financial -> Bank Deposit.
- Verify same in Bank Deposit Report (no data for Deposit Number).
- Note that deposit details display in the report when Bank Name is also provided along with deposit number, even though Bank Name is not a mandatory field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document