Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) , when attempting to run the likestore batch, the process aborts with the following error:
Steps to Recreate:
- Delete an item from User Interface (UI) which belongs to store 1111.
- Note that the item is inserted into DAILY_PURGE table with status 'D', but ITEM_MASTER still maintains the status 'A'.
- Create a like store similar to store 1111.
- Run storeadd.pc and likestore.pc batches.
- Notice that the item that was pending for deletion was added to this new store.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms