Transaction Post Voided In POS Is Not Reversed In Export To RMS
(Doc ID 1994362.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transaction is post voided in Point Of Sale (POS), the transaction is voided in ReSA after the store is closed, but the reversal of that transaction is not sent to RMS.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure ReSA System Options AUDIT_AFTER_IMP_IND is set as 'N'.
- Send sale transaction to ReSA in RTLOG
- Export and load transactions to RMS using SAEXPRMS and POSUPLD programs.
- Sale for original transaction is in RMS.
- Post void that transaction in POS and send the PVOID to ReSA in RTLOG.
- Close the store manually in the form (store_status ='C' and data_status = 'F').
- Original transaction moves from P status to V status.
- Export and load transaction to RMS using SAEXPRMS and POSUPLD programs.
- No reversal is included for Original transaction that has moved from P to V status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document