Manager Override ID Does Not Get Saved to Electronic Journal (EJ) or Database Column
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager Override ID is not getting save to EJ or Database column for transactions with Tax Exemption, Price Override, or Payroll Payout which would require manager override.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to Point of Service Application (POS).
2. Scan Item:1234.
3. Click on "Pricing F8" >> "Price Override F2".
4. Click "Yes" upon getting the below Security Access Notice:
You do not have security access to Price Override.
Do you want to get a Manager Override?
5. Enter the UserID/Password of manager (Ex: Manager/Employee ID 12345).
6. Enter override amount and choose a reason code.
7. Click on "Tender F6" >> "Cash F2" and complete the transaction.On the EJournal, the Manager/Employee ID is not mentioned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms