Allocation Calculation Fails With 'LIST_LOCATION_NO_VALID_STORES' Error if Cancelled Pack on PO Has Invalid Status
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.3 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 13.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to calculate an allocation created at the style color level based on a purchase order (PO) in which one pack which was originally cancelled has 'invalid' status, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for a Single Color pack.
- Approve the PO.
- Ensure that the Pack is Active ITEM_LOC at a single store.
- Edit the same PO.
- Add an additional Single Color pack for the same Style Color on the PO.
- Ensure that the new pack is active on ITEM_LOC for the store used above.
- Cancel the original pack on the PO.
- Set the status on ITEM_LOC to 'Discontinued' for the first pack, for the store above.
- Create an allocation at the Style Color level for the created PO.
- Enter Release Date.
- Apply All Stores.
- Apply rules and Calculate.
- Notice that the calculation fails with the calculation error above.
- Note that the allocation calculates successfully if created at the Pack level, OR if flipping the status on ITEM_LOC back to Active for the cancelled pack.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms