Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 to 14.1 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Gift Card re-issue transaction, the Tender line item is pre-populated with Cash tender line while cancelling Gift Card activation and the RTLOG generated for the transaction in ORPOS fails in Retail Sale Audit (RESA).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Point of Service application "POS F3".
2. Click "More F9" >> "Gift Card/Cert. F7" >> "Gift Card F2" >> "Issue F2" >>" 10.00 F2".
3. Enter a Gift Card number which is already activated.
4. Gift Card line item displays at Sell Item screen. Click on "Tender F6" button.
5. Click on "Cash F2" for Payment.
6. POS opens Cash Drawer and accepts the payment. Then POS makes call to activate the Gift Card. POS displays Gift Card Error screen with proper error message. Press Enter button.
10. POS displays refund Options screen where Cash line item is already added. Select "cash" line and Click on "Delete" on the global activation.
11. Transaction gets completed. Click "Print" for printing the receipt.
12. Notice that the RTLOG generated for the transaction is missing the TITEM record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms