Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, when inserting some data in the Attributes field of the [cflex] form in one group, then moving to another group of attributes and clicking on the cross icon, inserted data is not saved and form [cflex] closes. However, if you stay within the group where you input the attributes field data and then click the cross icon, a pop-up message displays and asks whether you wish to save the input data. This operation saves all corrections/updates, even those made in other group attribute fields.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open Supplier form [supvwedt].
- Go to Additional Attributes of Supplier [cflex].
- Insert some data into any attribute field.
- Go to another group.
- Click the cross icon.
- Note that the form closes without any save prompt.
- Again go to Additional Attributes of Supplier [cflex]; notice that the entered data was not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms